Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh Baby!!!!

I've been dying to share our news but had to wait for my parents to return from California.......
We're Pregnant!!!!!

We are so very excited! We're due in the beginning of November (I'm 7 weeks).

The kids and I surprised Chris at the airport with a sign that said "Were Pregnant", it was very fun! The kids already think its a boy, Sydney's praying for twins, Chris and I are just praying for a healthy, living baby!

I feel great, which is so strange for me. With all three others, I had my head in the toilet, trash can or anything else I could find at a moments notice for the first three months! Already can't button my jeans, so weird!

So, keep us in your prayers as we are in God's hands and only He knows the future of this pregnancy and baby! We wait with great anticipation!

4 comments:

Frates Baby Farm said...

I am so excited for you!!! I wish that I could be there to witness this new little DeWitt enter this world. I am praying for a comfortable, relaxing pregnancy and a healthy little babe. Love you tons and again so excited for you!

Brigitte said...

Very fun news. Take care.

Vanessa said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

Jackie said...

HI Heather I am so happy and excited for you. I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy baby. please keep me posted :)