Monday, February 9, 2009

Some things to pray for....

Hello friends, I just wanted to ask for prayer for a few things....
First.... a new friend I've met in Idaho was pregnant with twins and was scheduled to deliver the twins tomorrow but this morning one of the twins died. She has delivered both twins now. Please pray for God's grace for this family.
Second.... My parents were traveling to California towing a trailor with our screenprinting equipment (worth a lot of money) and my dads truck and the trailor were stollen. Ugh! God has a plan.....right!?! There will be many many decisions to make now for both my parents, Chris and I and also my brother (he was going to be running the printing business in Ca)
Third ..... Chris and I are really praying for God's direction for us. We really don't know what tomorrow holds (and were okay with that) but we have some decisions to make and really want to be sure we are following God's plan.

Thank you for your paryers, I hope that you will really pray and not just read this over and move on. How often do we hear of someone in need and really remember to pray specifically for them. Especially in these hard times, remember to lift eachother up to our Father.

Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Frates Baby Farm said...

I'm praying and thinking of you all right now. I'm so sorry about all the "yuck" happening. *hugs* for all of you friend.

Crystal said...

Ohhh, we will be praying for your family as well as your friend and hers. That is so VERY sad.

Mom 4 Life said...

praying with you.

The Smith Crew said...

Ugh, love you guys. I am praying.
Angie

Vanessa said...

BE STRONG! You're in my prayers.