Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh, how I love my husband!


This morning I awoke (after getting to sleep in, by the way!) to a gentle knock on the door and in came my oh so sweet hubby with breakfast, heart shaped pancakes and all! I'm not a big fan of all the goofy valentine's stuff but really appreciate when Chris does something a little extra to make me feel loved. And I felt oh so loved! It's the little things.... no extra expense... just some thought and lots of love!
Chris, I love you so much. You are such a gift and I feel so blessed and honored that God chose me for you! It is a joy to stand by your side in this great journey we call life!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

awwww.... Yes, I agree its the little things!

Vanessa said...

I agree with you! It is the little thoughtful things that mean so much. Tell Chris I'm pretty impressed! Love you guys!