Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oops... forgot Tessy!



Okay so I was reading over my blog from yesterday and realized I didn't update on Tess! Oh, poor third baby .... not really ... she gets more attention than anyone I think! The kids just adore her .... she is never lacking for attention! She is however a complete joy! Her first tooth immerged just this last week (and Parker lost his first!) and she thinks it feels quite funny to rub her tongue over it! She is standing quite well on her own and cruises the furniture like a pro! Even with all her new skills, she is very easy going, not to busy. She does the cutest little shy face with her head to the side and everyone thinks she's quite silly. She is completely in love with her daddy and big brother especially! She has them both wrapped around that little finger! Sydney is just another little mommy to her, she is so nurturing! So, as you can see ...she is a perfect addition to our little clan and we are blessed daily by her and our other two loves!

5 comments:

Christy said...

yay! I was thinking,"hey wheres the cute pictures of the baba?" There she is! Thanks for that. She is beautiful. :)

Mom 4 Life said...

Gotta love those fingers, we love you Tessy:)!

iammygirlsmom said...

Hi, Heather! I have NO idea how I ended up here. Well, yes I do. It's from going from blog to blog to blog and you know how that goes.

ANYWAY, it's great to see you and I admire you for following God's calling! I must admit your slow pace life description appeals to me. We live in the city but are not involved in much, we home school and are mostly just with each other. Hubby works flexible hours and is able to be home and work from home when he needs to. We also have a Tessa! She is 3.

You have a beautiful family! God's blessings upon you!

~Phoebe (Bultman) Boersma (from Redlands church/ACA etc)

The Barefoot Mama said...

Phoebe, it is so great to hear from you. Send me you blog link so I can see you kiddos!
Heather

iammygirlsmom said...

Hi, Heather! My blog is www.xanga.com/thethreeprincesses

I have it protected, so you'll have to create an account and then comment on my main page so I can add you to my protected list. I'm also on Facebook if that's easier!

Great blog!