Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have NO ENERGY!

I know that I should post to update everyone but I can't even wrap my brain around that right now..... I'm exhausted! So, I'll make it short and sweet...... we're moved in and getting settled. Our first night last night was a bit rough for Chris and I ...... it's so much nicer to sleep in the middle of the forest than across the street from a University! Pray for better sleep tonight ... I need it! On a more pleasant note ... it has been so great to have so many friends just stopping by to help or just say "HI"

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad your friends are welcoming you back! Miss you guys.... I think your lack of energy is understandable... you have been on the go for a while.

Vanessa said...

Welcome back! Every new place takes some adjustment. Give it some time :)