Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Nice Relazing Cozy Day .....eeeek!

Its such a wonderfully warm and cozy feeling to be nestled in your home (or in-laws home) when its raining outside. We had plans today but decided to cancel them and just have a down day. So there we were all relaxed when it happened ....... I was making lunch when Tess disapeared into the bedroom .... I thought there was nothing she could get into but didn't realize some boxes had been put on the floor that had a bag of fake snow...... oh Tess..... so with her little toothy grin (and her very stinky diaper, ugh) smiling up at me I started cleaning up the mess.... no problem .... then my dear 5 year old decides to come and show me her masterpiece ......


So apparently the make-up Oma has for her is not kids make-up and also apparently hot pink lipstick is not intended to be put on the entire face and hair.... it stains!
So Tessa now has a clean diaper.... the snow has been cleaned up and Sydney is still soaking in the tub but it looks like she'll have pink eyebrows and roots for a few days ..... yeah, Christmas pictures!!!!!!!! oh ... shoot I forgot lunch was on the stove....oops!









5 comments:

Frates Baby Farm said...

Kids always know how to make you day exciting. How funny! Hot pink huh? I can't wait to see her!

Jackie said...

Oh heather that is FUNNY!!!! glad you got pictures of that!!!

Vanessa said...

those are GREAT photos!! thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

OOOHHHHH my..... way too funny. Have a great pink Christmas!

Mom 4 Life said...

love it:)!